Tuesday 12 February 2019

Something strange happend at school

                                                            ET
 TODAY AT SCHOOL THERE WA A ROCK/FAKE METEOR. THE ALIEN TEACHERS SET UP THE METEOR BECAUSE OUR THEME IS SKY'S THE LIMIT. KID'S WOULD LOOK AT IT AND THINK IT WAS REAL. I'M NOT SAYING THAT IT'S A BAD THING IT MEANS THAT THEIR IMAGINATION EXPANDS. WHEN I GOT TO SCHOOL I WAS WONDERING WHY EVERYBODY WAS CROWDING AROUND A BIG ROCK. FOR A SECOND I BELIEVED THAT IT WAS METEOR BUT NO IT WASN'T BECAUSE THERE WAS DIRT UNDER THE ROCKS SO I IMMEDIATELY KNEW IT WAS FAKE.



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora, My name is Luke and I'm from Room 24 at Owairaka school. I really liked your post because you did your enthusiasm really well and It really hooked me in.
    I thought it was fake as well because the small rocks around it barely looked like the big rock and it looks like it was taken from the front of the school were those small rocks and trees are. you should check out my blog at https://odslukea.blogspot.co.nz/ Blog ya later, Jared

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora my name is Ryan, and I am from Room 24 at your school.I really liked your blog post about the meteor you said ET at the top of all of the writing about the meteor. that is very funny from Ryan.

    ReplyDelete

  3. hoi,my name is Jiraiya your i`m in room 24 at Owairaka school I liked your post about the #fake meteorite.I liked this because its funny and it must of had a lot of thinking time I understand all the jokes. sanks you for sharing your learning.you shoud check out my blog https://odsjiraiya.blogspot.com/ blog ya later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.